Medway Accommodation Services for Single Homeless and Ex-Offenders
Referrals are made through Medway Council, Kingsley House, Gillingham. Please ask to be placed on the Supported Housing Accommodation List, as part of making a Homeless Application. Alternatively please complete a Medway Support Housing Form and email to Medway Council. A copy of the form is attached below.
Thanet RISE Accommodation Project
All referral must come though the Thanet District Council RISE Team. Therefore please contact the TDC Housing Options for more information on 01843 577000.
Maidstone Ex-Offender Service
Is a supported accommodation service for homeless, ex-Offenders across Kent. Referrals must come direct from agreed referral partners. Please contact Pathways Head Office for information about how to refer into this service.
We carry out risk assessments on all referrals before we offer a place in one of our accommodation projects. We use information disclosed to us by the referral agent or individual to carry out background checks and ensure that the individuals in most need are allocated a space when it becomes available. Most potential clients will be asked to attend an interview to determine their suitability for a particular accommodation project.
- History of offending (we support all categories of offenders aged 18 or over, including those who have committed more serious offences)
- A need for support in managing a tenancy or to live independently
- Debt, difficulties accessing benefits and inability to manage money
- Addiction to drugs or alcohol
- Difficulties with gaining employment
Please return completed Referral Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org